Don’t forget you create your own schedule, set your own pay and work for only yourself! To increase the probability of getting jobs on the app, here are a few tips:
- Adding a photo to your profile is easy. You can take a selfie or upload an existing photo of you and your favorite senior together. Show that you are an approachable and down to earth person.
- Seasoned caregivers wanted! Be sure to enter your experience and age.
- Set your availability and typical rate on your profile. The rate may vary for each job, but it ensures that you get the right jobs at the right time.
- Your interests are great ways to connect with your careseeker. Choose from the pre-selected interests or add some interesting information, such as hobbies or favorite music to your description.
- There is a 30 mile predefined radius from your location to the location of your careseeker. Be sure to set your address properly.
- Payment is automatically deposited directly in your account every weekend for that week’s work.
- Careseekers pay for our services and that rate is added to your hourly rate. The amount is automatically transferred to Dwell at Home, you don’t need to do anything. You are paid the full rate for your services.
- Refunds for services must be handled by the Dwell at Home staff. Please contact us using the information below and we will ensure that your refund request is processed in a timely manner.
We want to hear from you!
While using our platform if you have suggestions to help improve the Careseeker community please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us continually develop and grow.